Career Planning and Resumes with Simone provides affordable advice and support Australia-wide.
We offer support in a range of ways:
• One on one support for individuals looking to take a career step into a first job, the next step in a current or new one or those needing help with the right step after an extended period out of the workforce due to parental leave, redundancy, or injury;
• Organisational outplacement services;
• Partnership with schools to equip students with skills and confidence to apply for their first jobs; and
• Other human resources or affiliated support.
Simone is a degree qualified human resources and coaching professional. Passionate and committed to helping each individual build confidence and succeed, Simone delivers tailored support and advice to each client based on their specific needs, goals and career stage.
An accredited Mental Health First Aider, Simone is a current member of:
• Australian Human Resource Institute
• Career Development Association of Australia
• Veterans Community Business Chamber
• Writing NSW
Simone also holds a current National Police Check and Working with Children’s Check.
Contact Simone today for advice on how she can tailor support for you or your business.
Contract for Services
By engaging in services provided by Simone Maree Consulting (trading as Career Planning and Resumes with Simone), clients acknowledge that:
Consultations are advisory only. No responsibility is taken for the outcome of advice provided. For example, not being successful in a job application.
The service supplier does not share client’s personal information, or use it for purposes other than the career planning activities requested by that client, i.e. resumes, cover letters.
Any matters that are of concern for clients, must be communicated with the service provider at the time of consult.