Simone Maree Career Consulting provides Australia-wide, affordable career planning services and support
Contact Simone today for advice on how she can tailor support for you or your business
• Provides tailored support and advice to each client based on their specific needs, goals and career stage;
• One on one support for individuals looking to take a career step into a first job, a new role or promotion;
• Those needing help with the right step after an extended period out of the workforce due to parental leave, redundancy, or injury;
• Organisational outplacement services;
• Partnership with schools to equip students with skills and confidence to apply for their first jobs; and
• Other human resources or affiliated support.
Simone holds membership with the following industry associations:
• Australian Human Resource Institute AHRI
• Career Development Association of Australia CDAA
• Veterans Community Business Chamber VCBC
• National Rural Women's Coalition NWRC
• Writing NSW
CONTRACT FOR SERVICES
By engaging in services provided by Simone Maree Career Consulting, clients acknowledge that:
Consultations are advisory only. No responsibility is taken for the outcome of advice provided. For example, not being successful in a job application.
The service supplier does not share client’s personal information, or use it for purposes other than the career planning activities requested by that client, i.e. resumes, cover letters.
Any matters that are of concern for clients, must be communicated with the service provider at the time of consult.